Teen Jobs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Guillaume

Guillaume teen jobs Empty Guillaume teen jobs

Ven 20 Mar - 10:49
Good morning, my name is Guillaume, I am fourteen years old and I am in year 10. I did my workplacement at a company called Marullaz Architectures from 16th to 20th 2019. The company is situated in Morzine. The activity of the company is to sell, renovate and make plans for houses.
I worked from 8.30 am to 5 pm from monday to friday exept friday afternoon. I went to work by car or bus. At lunchtime, I had a break from midday to 2 pm and I ate in my lunch in my home with my parents.
During the stage, I had to build houses on computer with a software called archiCAD 21. I study and visit a home in Montriond. I also study the plans of Morzine.

I am for part-time jobs because you can discover a lots of trades and study in your favorite jobs. If you make part-time jobs, you can be employed more easely because you have experience. You can discover the worl of work and you will be less surprised and more comfortable later.
The disadvantages are you can't enjoy with your friends in holidays, can't make sport, can't stay at home to be fit for school.
Guillaume FEUQUIERES 3*1